Wednesday, January 30, 2008

give me 5 again


The sleeping beauty says
“I am not daydreaming
My corridors will turn into reality
Just give me 5
I don’t ask much do I?”

He is thinking
The new costs to come
The ways he wants to do
He has to time it right

The basket full of rising costs
He looks around trying his best to hide
The intentions he has in mind
Rising goods squeezing the people on the streets

He has to move it fast
The time won’t be right if he delays
But he feels he doesn’t need rating
He knows he can sit on the chair

The electric current flow
One wrong move he is cooked
He signals his k-cat
“Go smell the rats!”

Ah in the garden of wealth
Full of glitter starry light
He daydreams with a smile
Knowing he has his rights
And the faithful k-cat
Waiting with eyes full of hope
Knowing he has done a good job
Putting his mark in every pie

No comments: