Thursday, March 10, 2011

the man in the night 61




Fantasy Vampires

The man walking in the night
The bright moon smiling bright
On the water front feeling the waves
“You can't dip in my cold water”

“I know it was my mistake
Running away from the police
I jumped into the cold water
Now I don't know what I am”

“Don't you remember anything?
You were saved by the night
The dead night a human creature came
She took you out take your life”

“What you mean?
I don't know what you were saying”
“She gave you life
Not the one you lived”

“So what am I?
Living in this world”
“You are the Dead
Living in the night”

“You live by warm blood
You can find many in the night
There is a woman approaching
You will have your food....”

The man turns his head
Truly there is a woman
He feels his hunger rises
He smells her hot blood

He tries hard to suppress it
“I am a human in the night
I can feel the need to live”
The woman walking nearer..

The wind singing its praises
“You can't run away man
This is your life eventually
You can't pretend you don't like it?”

No comments: