Tuesday, April 26, 2011

the dark castle on the hill 3



vampires




She walks nearer
In the glory of her light

The guards see her
Suddenly change into innocent woman

She carries with her a ball of light
They can't know what's all about

They shine the big torch light
Right on her face she smile

“Don't you remember me?
I was born and bred here”

The guards exchange glances
“You better stop there?”

“Why young men?
I don't do anything wrong do I?”

“We never see your face”
“Of course you don't”

“The older generation will know me
I am called Morning Glory”

The guards hesitated
Then they make a call

The lighted ball sparkles
The guards watch and stay alert

“Hello chief?”
“What can I do in this late night?”

“Do you remember Morning Glory?”
“What the hell you are talking about?”

“Do you know Morning Glory?”
“Young man she died 50 years ago!”

“She's standing right here
She says she is Morning Glory”

“You never heard the story?
A long time ago she disappeared”

"She has changed
Into the creature of the night"

"The changing
We couldn't put her down"

No comments: