Wednesday, April 27, 2011

the dark castle on the hill 5




vampires


Up on the hill
The castle seems to sing
Joyous songs of death
Amongst the human beings

The red moon lit night
The silence hold
The evils hungry
They are coming down hill

Yet in the police station
The officers fail to hear
The line of division
Of bad and good

The guards reach out to them
Panting with deep breath
The officers only laugh
“You are seeing ghosts!”

“You watch what you say
Your wish may come true
The Morning Glory is coming
You don't want to meet her!”

The chief blocks her way
“You can't go after them
Your day stops right here!”
“Old man you can't stop me!”

Morning Glory screamed
As she came after the old man
He just stared ahead
“My daughter..........”

She couldn't stop
She flew right on him
She got speared by his sword
She screamed loudly...

“You fools!
You think you can kill me?
You are just nothing in my eyes
You are just mortals live for my kind”

No comments: