Wednesday, April 27, 2011

the dark castle on the hill 4



vampires



The guards listen
Eyes watching the walking beauty
The moon red light shining
Then she changes....

“I tell you now
You better run
Don't look into her eyes
You will kiss goodbye!”

“What did the chief say?
Tell me what did you hear?”
“We better run
The chief said so now!”

“Guys don't run away!
I will not eat you silly nitwits
I can make you immortals
When the night is out!”

The guards turned to look
“Man she is trapping us
Look at her the beauty of nakedness
In the red moon rising!”

The chief and his men
By the many dark trees
They observe the creature
“It is she chief!”

“Your daughter lives
She has returned again
This time we have to finish her
Chief do you hear us?”

“She is evil
And you know it
You can't postpone the inevitable
Many lives will be lost”

The guards run
Panting with their efforts
“Guys you can't escape!
I am coming to catch you!”

No comments: