Tuesday, August 29, 2006

life a breeze







The ceiling fan wasnt functioning since yesterday. Maybe the wire got short circuit because of the heavy downpour and lightning and thunder. The shopowner didnt want to come to look see saying the technician could be coming this week or next week. This guy knows about electrical installations but he provides poor after sales service. I decide not to get anything from him for my new house which is going to be ready by end of the year. I have to do most of the things myself but I am arent good at it. This isnt my forte and it isnt my trade. I never learn the technical operations. I am good at managing people. Now I have nobody to instruct or tell them what to do. I am on my own enjoying all the freebies throwing at me. I make my own time and do what I want. Nowadays my mind is so free of solving problems for anybody....only I blog and write anything I feel like writing about. It rains again. So I can't do much in the garden of the new house here. Dug out holes for shrubs but havent bought any yet. It will take quite awhile before the garden will bloom. Oh....I dont have to hurry it. I am taking my sweet slow time of doing it. The beauty of my life is my own.

No comments: