Friday, August 11, 2006

Dr M rumblings again





Dr M rumblings continue. I am sure I will get many information out of it. Unless OSA curtailed his criticisms of the present government whom the majority served under him before. What make Dr M going after the present government? Many forums highlighted, I assume, the broken promises then. Promises are an important element of managing. If one breaks his/her honour, one shouldnt be in the driving seat. One can't cite the public sentiments to break a promise. Because when one makes a promise, one doesnt take into consideration the public sentiments. In my view AAB never addresses the issues raised by Dr M. He ignored it totally. By giving the green light for the relevant ministers to reply, in my view AAB can't take it for himself to present it to Dr M who was his Boss at one time...when AAB served under him. A leader must be able to go to the ground; in fact a leader must be able to humble himself; which is the way how a leader promote peace and harmony in his rule. Though Dr M isnt free of weaknesses in his administration, he did something good for the country. Now he feels his legacy is under attacked by his 'enemines'. He feels he has no recourse to air his views or criticisms even his own party doesnt give him an avenue for him to present his case. This is the man who founded UMNO BARU. He is the first president of UMNO Baru where the current UMNO members seem to forget. The old UMNO was deregistered in 1987. Immediately after that Dr M set up UMNO Baru and the Barisan chairman post was held temporary by Dr Ling Leong Sik, president of MCA then. It is a long way then for Dr M. Now I think UMNO tends to forget his contributions to the party. AAB should act fast in his administration. He can't wait for his time. He has to work like it is his last term in office. Morover he was in Dr M cabinet. He should know what needs to be done. I dont subscribe that he needs more time. I should say he should create sparks in his administration otherwise he wont get his chance to make it right for himself. I believe Dr M may have something in his sleeve that the ordinary people like me wouldnt know. So I am opening my eyes to read revalue what is happening in AAB's administration.

No comments: