Wednesday, August 16, 2006

robbers and thieves





I have read reports of robberies in the homes. So it is still true that the thieves entered a private home between 3-4 am. This is the time of deep sleep nobody would know anything. Putting grills in the whole house will cause a problem when a house is on fire. Too many incidents had happened yet the house owners have no choice but to put it up. (I did in my new house though I had calculated I could escape easily in case of a fire - through balcony door downstair sliding door and or main door and I installed CCTV for the house so I guess I am cool on it) The latest report I read a family of 3 was gagged and roped and the Indonesian thieves escaped with about $80,000. I wonder why kept so many valuables in the house? Why not keep it in the save deposit boxes in the banks? The Indonesian thieves entered through the bathroom windows. Personally the Indonesian thieves observed the house and study its layout from the outside. From there they calculated the risks involved. To them no grilled doors in the house it is easy to enter...A thief will not simply go to a house and rob...he studies the place well at least to him it is safe to rob..

No comments: