Saturday, July 26, 2008

let others carry the torch

courtesy mob1900


BN you have your time
Telling the people of your lies
Half truths and personal agendas
It is better to go to sleep
Into your dreams

Announcing changes
The start up quick then finally dies
Into the corridors of power
The Dark Vader croaks his way
Nobody can tell me
‘I am the lord in this domain
You listen to me and get my orders
It is I who will decide’

The people from villages to towns
Cities and educated masses
They have heard it before
They don’t need to be reminded
All through their lives

The Rakyat the power base
It is them they decide
The course of history
The nation will set to flourish
Else colonize by super-powers
For our foolishness of power greed
Bankrupting the country
So at the mercy of rich countries

BN be gone
You have you time
Now let others carry the torch
Into the new dawn

No comments: