Sunday, July 06, 2008

maybe a woman should lead the country



I want a leader who can change the present system
I don’t expect it will be very clean like sheet of white
If that is so, I am dreaming of a leader beyond my mind
I don’t think I find one in this country………………….?

As long as one isn’t committing capital punishments
Tainted personality of heinous crimes though getting delayed
This isn’t the leader I am looking for………..

The present leaders can’t feed the bill
The young are too arrogant to lead the charge
The old are engaging in all kind of conspiracy theories
It leaves me what choice I have for the country health?
Only the old horses to lead the charge………………..?

It is just like squash
We have Nicol David currently reigning World number 1
She gives the country into the world map of sports
After her who will shine in the sports battle field?

Hard to find isn’t it?
The country needs leaders of ability and visions
I don’t need leaders of self interests
Brewing pack of lies to achieve their agendas
With friends and cronies to milk the country dry

I need leader who can defend the Rakyat
A leader who will go the extra mile for the country
It isn’t about personality and charisma
It is about how one managed the country wealth

Do I have one in the country?
Maybe a woman to transform it
A woman touches will bring sore hearts to heal
A woman who cradles the world….

No comments: