Friday, July 25, 2008

sing your songs malaysia


Don’t shake tears for me Malaysia
I have tried to vote for change
Believing it will happen in last election
Yet they are others refusing the opportunity

Don’t look so sad Malaysia
You have to suffer the indignity
Causing you a black eye in the world
By the leaders behaving like children

The economy slowing down
Not enough projects to raise the bar
Internal conflicts waging power struggles
On the 3Ps they eye it for eternally

Don’t cry for me Oh Malaysia
I have tried to make the change
The BN coalition leaders never take you
As the cocoon to protect the sun rays

I know the long years
Until the next round begins
There is hope yet
When September comes around

So sing your songs Malaysia
Let the drum beats sway the hearts and souls
For without it the darkness falls
The directionless way we will be sinking
Into the abyss of the dark

Don’t shake tears for me Malaysia
I have tried to make the change
It will happen when others find the truth
Sing your songs we will fight for you
Until the golden shaft of rays shine
Into the bright sunshine

No comments: