Tuesday, July 08, 2008

which is the road?


What to get fed up in cyber-space?
It is you alone to decide
Writing it and let it flies
It’s just like a diary
Keeping taps of things happening

Protests in cyber-space
For whom the bell ringing
The Dark Alley wins
So one must light up streets
Shining bright for all to see

I want to tickle my brain
So I write my stuff every day
When I don’t do it
It seems I have lost something

Let the writings magnet the people
Let them decide the country future
For the Bodohians have fooled many
Throwing stones to the unwary

Read what these Bodohians say
One can get puke with it
Telling others what to do
Yet they don’t practice

Which is the road?
The people stand at the cross road
Eyes darting left and right
Signs say here and there
But which is the one?

No comments: