Saturday, June 14, 2014

justice must be done

If tomorrow never comes
Don't cry for me....
Find justice to get it done
I am Atlantuya
I am torn into pieces
By C4 to obliterate my existence”

There is no rest for the murderers
In the corridor of power they walk
Time will come for me and them
When God make the call”

If tomorrow never comes
The drumbeats will hit the board
It carries the story of a sad and tragic ending
Of a Mongolian beauty coming on our shore
The payment she earned she didn't get

The pieces of soul floating in our air
It never finds peace to return to the fold
She seeks justice for her untimely death
I am Atlantuya justice must be found
I will not leave until I get my dues”

Now we see the missing prime minister
The country is running by the little napoleons
Raging the turmoil in our minds...
Court orders IGP ignores; AG orders Mais put aside
A country falling into a level of lawlessness

And there is Atlantuya
Watching trying to get back her pieces of soul
Seeking her justice to return to her home
And the crying hasn't done yet
It can't be so easy to forget a crime


No comments: