Saturday, April 09, 2022

on the wrong lane

 

A driver got into a wrong lane

He drove on the motorists road

He was caught, fine and jail 5 days

He paid his fine of $8,000


Sometimes I think it is the signage

The authority should stand and watch

Ask others to drive along and see

What they will think of it?


Sometimes the directions aren't clear

Our minds need to think ahead quickly

We find the signages are far ahead

Nearer to the turning point to say


I missed a few times

Once at the KLIA airport

Near to the turning point

My mind wasn't quick to realize

I turned the wrong way


Once at Kesas I turned it wrong

I had to reverse my car quickly

Luckily the traffic was slow

No traffic police on show


This is life of many turns

Once the eyes and mind don't click

The law will come into play when we get it wrong

Pleading for leniency depends on your status

No comments: