Friday, June 15, 2007

action dont dream

PM says he can use alot of sticks or carrots if he wants to. I think he uses many carrots to pop up his status. Now the government(read taxpayers' money) has to spend billions to appease the civil servants whom at the first place are to serve the people. SERVE THE PEOPLE then talk about increments. The people have been taken for rides for years yet with any increments in previous years services to the people have not improved...So make it work this time? I have my doubts. Using my previous work place as a yardstick, I increase their salaries but work still like before. If I took out individual worker to measure the work ethics, I could find only a handful who could reach the level with the pay increase. For the majority, they were satisfied. They wanted more. I used to tell them "Dont bleed the company dry, then you will be sorry. Not only for yourself but for your families" PM should cut down his civil servants. He has made it big even in his Cabinet members. When the country bleeds, every one will suffer. Then I am afraid the country will be colonized by outside powers..............And he wants to dream to 2057..............has he lost his balls? I mean he can't drive it to 2020 and he wants to dream to 2057. Every energy should be geared to get it on 2020. Here we have a PM who can't achieve it in 5 years even in 2020 yet he wants to dream to 2057. It is postponing what he can't do. He should break it down in set of 3 years. What can be done in 3 years then 5 years then 10 years plan? I personally feel he has no guts to be the PM of the country. He just holds it there for his son in law to play with it(most reports i gather point to his son in law calling the shots in his administration) Yet he proclaimed "I am the pm of the country" But who is running the country? The Lord saves us all

No comments: