Thursday, June 07, 2007

mongolian beauty case 2

AG answers sound hollow. Changing the lead DPP for playing badminton with the presiding judge........wanted to give a fair trial to all? I doubt it works. Remember Anwar Ibrahim's case? People never forget....this case has become like deju vu to me...........different actors and actress, different director, different script writers but the theme is .................international governments watching the trial. I wonder how many times has he played badminton with the presiding judge? I always believe inter-action is good to develop harmony in the work place.............amongst the civil servants. I am sure they are professionals in their own rights and they should know better dont discuss any case with any judges. How will the released DPP feel for himself? Last minute he was replaced to lead the case. I will feel shit. This case when it is released will draw in the crowds and the players in the 'motion picture' become famous and known.......Surely I want the case but somebody doesnt want it to happen yet. See the shooting when it is resume in 2 weeks time.

No comments: