Friday, June 08, 2007

avian flu back in the country

Avian flu hits in Sungai Buluh a few days ago. MOH acted quickly to contain the disease. Culling of birds on the immediate areas was swift. Now the MOH is testing other birds within 1km radius to contain the Avian flu though it does not spread to humans easily.................at least it is some comfort to me. My garden has birds of many types but two types normally appear every day 24/7. They are the sparrows and the hummers. I dont want to imagine that one day I wake up these small birds become victims of the Avian flu in the country. Now I have to watch them...................one never knows what diseases are spreading through the flying birds and domesticated animals. This is one of those diseases which has no immediate cure. Many will be added to the list of uncured or difficult to cure diseases in our lives...........Is God pushing His knight to the castle?

No comments: