Saturday, June 02, 2007

stealing cars

My brother-in-law Honda CRV was stolen early morning yesterday sometimes 4.00 in the morning. The CCTV managed to capture the tail lights after the Honda CRV was stolen in Shah Alam at Bukit Rimau area. He parked his car in the neighbour empty house....Honda cars...the car thieves love to steal it. I remembered once the police released its statistics about cars.....Honda seems the choice amongst the car thieves. I remembered years ago my Mazda car was stolen too in Kampar. I was suppose to go to Penang for the sports meet and I thought I had problem with its engine so I took a bus to Penang. On the same night Mazda car was stolen. I prayed for months and finally I got back my Mazda car.....nothing changed and finally the magistrate released the car back to me. This Mazda car is still with me. It has treasured memories with me. Something like going through flood prone areas, driving from the North to the South and West.....something I dont want to let go though people ask me to sell. I said I am not selling this car. I will keep it until she retires herself.....I guess she won't be as yet. I had changed its engine last year to 1500 cc capacity but it is only for the town area. I use it only at night most of the time. The daily running of affairs will be delegated to Toyota....I thought I wanted to get a new car but I shelved the plan and bought a new house instead (the one in Bandar Seri Botani Ipoh) Currently there are car thieves along the trunk roads.....about eggs throwing on the moving cars. When the motorists stop to check, the car thieves will appear and steal the cars from the car owners. It is better not to stop drive until you get to a crowded area or petrol station(s) at least you know there are people around whom may deter the car thieves to steal cars...








No comments: