Friday, June 18, 2010

the darkness run 23



By stone-ER_032 www.photobucket.com



The night of bloodbath
Of the undead kingdoms rampage
Right under the waving curtains light of the moon
On the valley where dead are buried

The air smell of rotten flesh
Of death exposed to the natural elements
The antagonists don't see it that way
They have no smell no taste of life

Welding swords and sharp claws
They charge foolishly into each other
Of life is what boiling down to
The power corrupts absolutely

On the high slope I watch
The dim moon light shadowing them
The whirring soft breezes flow
Circulating around me down to the valley

Then the warring factions stop
All eyes gearing up to my view
The black bats from the sky
Thousands flapping wings....

I dig myself a grave
Covering with mud and soil
Within minutes I lay.....
Breathing softly hearing scratches

Then the earth gives way
I fall floating deeply into it
I try to stop my descent
There is nothing for me to hold

Plunging quickly into the dark hole
Of small rocks and pebbles fall
I grab what I can lay my hands
There is no hold I am going down

I quickly unsheathed my sword
The light bloom spraying into the darkness
I land myself into present world
On the bed watching television

I hold the remote control
Trying to switch channels
The programs become irritating
Repeating shows collecting money

No comments: