Thursday, June 17, 2010

the darkness run 20

“Why quit?”
“I have no support
I have no funds
I don't like the party”

“Isn't it the same story?”
What story you hear?”
“The other frogs blaming the same
Only the ruling elites can help”

“Isn't it true you have problems?”
“I can't say it's personal”
“Even you leave voters disgruntled?
“It's my life nothing to do with them!”

You observe the political frogs
The way they say supporting the elites
Before they bad mouthed it to the ground
There are hidden agendas hiding behind facial facade

As the press conference over
You walk away alone again
Shaking your head on the managed stage performances
Only the actors feeling uncomfortable with so many eyes on

The day shining with blue white sky
The hot rays burning direct on your skin
You walk quickly away “where's my car?”
You stand around looking for it

“Excuse me? You are looking for your car?”
“I am really and I am running late”
“The police impounded it and took away
Here is the receipt for you to claim”

As I take a cab to the district police station
On the way I see protests hanging banners
The divide and rule never change as yet
Right to the gate I walk into it

For a moment a flash glare into my eyes
The next minute I am somewhere else
In the cold dark room with a dim light
The darkness run cold sweat on my palm

I peep through the broken holes
The wolves in pack of 4
Sniffing the air around the dark container
Maybe guarding it there is no escape

No comments: