Monday, June 21, 2010

the darkness run 35

AnimeshitIlove.jpg Dark love image by SammyGirl16

by samyGirl16 www.photobucket.com


The people walk
The people drive
On the streets; on the roads
Leaving or going I just watch

Lives flow
Bankruptcy looms
Women and men
Prostitutes and gigolos

When the wealth is gone
What will the nation do?
Like the neighbour across the sea
Opening legs galloping away!

Jala says
The elites try to bump him off
It is written in records.........
Belt up now before it is too late

It never happens
The mega projects must go on
Depleting the national coffee
The elites want to run away

“Hey man! It's green now
Are you going across or stay?”
“Oh I am sorry
I was staring into the future”

“What you see?
Women, bets and songs?”
“The home guard changes
A new horizon under the sun”

People walk
Feeling heat of the sun
The smog of the vehicles
Waiting for the red sign

I run across
Knowing a few seconds left
Hit the pavement
I turn into another scene

No comments: