Saturday, June 19, 2010

the darkness run 26



By holy_vampire www.photobucket.com




Burying in darkness
Under the silent of the night
Remembering of the past misdeeds
National Integrity wasted on lies

Living day to day
Involving them yet they don't pay
Extracting pound of flesh
Selling it high to the bidders

Judiciary bending its noble birth
Exemplary decisions way to deceptions
Solving cases eyes close to manipulations
Under the influence of greed and power
Shadowy dark cloth striking fear in life

Smelling of blood fresh warm scent
Marketing tools enriching the fools
Entrapment of the souls in all of us
Living the fast lane thinking it is good
Losing souls made the losses

I move amongst the dark boxes
Natural dim light I seek my way
Calling of the night creatures
Over-hanging bridge I crawl to safety
Movements on the steel railings
Explosion of lights scattering the creatures

On the opportunity
Naturally I quickly escape
Leaving the creatures to search and destroy
Yonder I take my flight to freedom

I open the door
That's the way for me
Accessibility to public domain
Letting me breathing easily
“Yam Seng!” I hear as I walk

No comments: