Friday, June 25, 2010

the dark knight 15

582-1.jpg image by vampyressdarkness

By vampyressdarkness www.photobucket.com





The dark knight stands at the windows
Windows of opportunity to escape.....
Escape into the darkness he is king
King to the wretched souls inflicted on their bodies

Bodies of surrender into its immortality
Immortality dragging into the nights
Nights of the curse cruising into lives
Lives of many shall be sacrificed

The dark knight listens
Interesting developments in the valley
Mixing of cries and heartaches living in fear
Etiquette of rules long time forgotten

“My lord, the dawn is approaching
Time for our beds and some socializing”
The dark knight turning around from the windows
“Princess better don't underestimate the old man
He's like me learning a different craft............
Next when you meet him show him the respect
If you want to live for a long time”
“Yes my lord I apologize
My indiscretion for my eagerness to harness his soul
Next when I meet him I will remember your wise council”

“And princess you aren't his match
I don't think I am too with this elder
He spares me once for old time sake
I don't think he will spare your soul”

“Thank you for your advice
Of adversary I should know
My lord I take my leave
Dawn is approaching soon”

The dark knight staring into the fading shadows
Shadows which he must learn to conquer
Conquer his fear of his own death
Death of his life he has sold ages ago

“We will meet my old friend
For our friendship lies in our minds
The bond we shared decades ago
We have gone our separate ways”

The dark knight weeps
The dark tears of regret
Sticking into his mind
Of the natural things he has forsaken

No comments: