Tuesday, October 19, 2021

the anti-vaxxers

 

The anti-vaxxers

They may have their reasons

Why they refuse to inject C19 vaccines?

Because of the many side effects


We can't take high ground

Telling off the anti-vaxxers

They may not buy the reasons

Because the vaccines aren't a cure


Vaccines are just walls of protection

As reported it can stay active for 6 months

Then the effectiveness will be tested

Moreover C19 keeps mutate to survive


MOH minister shouldn't threatened the anti-vaxxers

He should go down to the ground and explain

Though he isn't a doctor of medicine it will be a hard drive

Even as reported fully vaccinated can get infected


The anti-vaxxers have their reasons

We should respect the stand they take

Though it is better that they rethink their approach

I can understand why they are afraid of the vaccines


I got my 2 doses by end of June

3 months later I got the blue

I suffered headache, vomit and weak on my legs

I recovered with ginger water and panadol


10 days later I got the same effects again

It is 6 days down the week I still have it

Though I exercise, drink ginger water and honey with garlic

Together with Vitamin C and spirulina supplements


It isn't a good way to feel the blue

It totally knocks me down in quick movements

I have to keep walking and doing work

Sweat it out and feel much better yet the effects still hold

No comments: