Friday, August 03, 2007

coffee helps to reduce colon cancer in women

I read a report that drinking coffee can control the spread of colon cancer for women. It was noted in the report that it could effectively reduced the incidence of colon cancer in women. There is no effectiveness for men. Sorry guys you are out of that loop! I should say it should be one cup a day.....because too many cups of coffee will not help you in the health area. Coffee is one of the drinks that contained caffeine which is an addictive drug to hook the drinkers. It is also found in chocolate or coco drink or maybe those soft drinks too. Ice cream too. Because I enjoy ice-cream but I am not crazy taking it daily.

It has been recorded in ancient text that grapes help to fight cancer. One has to eat the whole pulp(fresh and seeds included) Maybe I had read it in the Holy Quran or Hadith.....I can't recall where I read it. It is good health remedy to eat grapes.

Now take a cup of coffee women.............at least you have one less to worry!

No comments: