Friday, August 10, 2007

PKFZ

PKFZ fiasco to a tune of $4.6 billion. Now what will take the blame for it? Finance Minister or Transport Minister? Apparently as I read the story unfolds, Kuala Dimensi bought the land for $96 million from the fishermen then sold it to government for $1 billion and got a contract to build the area for $3.6 billion. UMNO and MCA leaders are involved in this massive project. Since the project is under the Ministry of Transport, Chan Kong Choy, should take the fall. Will he do it? The project is funded through the Ministry of Finance so will AAB stand up to say it? The rakyat money gone to waste again. MCA is feeling the heat and jittery on the coming GE. I think the party leaders know they are going to lose many seats in the urban areas. I say again MCA should quit the BN and join forces with PKR if the party wants to survive. This is the hammering nail to its doors slowly but surely MCA will sink. (Dont get me wrong. I was with the MCA for years until I got fed up with my membership transfer. I couldnt get it right from the party. When I was in Penang I asked Dr Sak Cheng Lum and he told me he would check for me. Man it was just lip service but nothing was done. So I forget about MCA since the party forgets about me) MCA is only good to the rich and businessmen. It is often said that one joined MCA to profit from the business deals. It is sad that the main stream newspapers dont write about it.

No comments: