Friday, June 25, 2021

the 2nd dose

 

The second dose

I got a slight pain

Maybe the nurse didn't know

How to inject properly?


I drove to Utar

Stopped at the 1st point

Asking the same questions

On health issues


Checked on Mysejahtera

To show it is the right person

Gave road map and form

To be given to the 2nd post


Many came for drive in

Waiting for sometimes

The security guards directing traffic

Reached the 2nd point


Asking the same questions

All about health issues

Gave a card to rest for 15 minutes

Proceeded to the injection site


The nurse told me

It's Sinovac”

I received my injection

I could feel the slight pain


Drove out to the parking lot

Waited in the car for 15 minutes

Before the guard allowed me to drive away

Leaving Utar; the first time I drove in


It took about nearly an hour

It shouldn't need the 2nd point

Handled at the 1st entrance

It saved time but wanted to look busy

No comments: