Wednesday, June 23, 2021

vaccinations wall of protection

 


The 2nd dose of Sinovac

Coming by tomorrow

Though I have read about side effects

I was ok for the 1st dose in June 3


In case some of you do not know

I list here some of the side effects

It happened to a group of trainee nurses in Thailand

Who complained of Sinovac vaccine


Breathing difficulties, feeling fatigue

Partial body numbness, dizziness, muscle pain

Chest pain, facial spasms, numbness in the finger tips

of both hands and left leg (given Vit B and Amitriptyline)


Not everyone will experience it

It all depends on your health and immune system

As C19 is still heating up the chart

It is better to take the vaccine for protection


In case you are still on waiting list

Better prepare this remedy to fight with it

It is a remedy which could kill cancer cells

But I believe it can help in case of infection


A teaspoon of baking soda

A teaspoon of raw honey

Mix it in a glass of water

And drink it; no side effects


Be prepared always

Because C19 will scout for hosts

Stay away from public places

Follow SOP and the rules


The 2nd dose tomorrow by drive in

At least now I will say

I have done my part

Everyone should try to get vaccinated

No comments: