Wednesday, June 23, 2021

the road far ahead

 

We all never know

The road far ahead

Living in a cozy place

Living the way it is


The fear is always there

But the fun and thrill beat it

As living should be no boundaries

You make a right choice to be free


Where I come from

I will take opportunities

Of my work those years ago

I lived in the city, in the hill and on island


It was the best part of my life

As far as working for a living

The cool climate on the hill

The village style island of no traffic jam


Then I decide not to do anything

Laze around let the time fly

Read the world through internet

Become the arm chair traveler


Maybe I should dust my butt off

Start my own traveling around the country

Of places I haven't gone before

But C19 will cause the setback


But saying yes?

It will be a while

C19 is putting many on hold

The restrictions and SOP

No comments: