Thursday, July 22, 2021

give ourselves allowance save the rush

 

Not everything we plan

It will come right on time

Some may take years to materialize

Some may run out of its needs


Even small things in our daily lives

The time will shift without us knowing

We think we are moving

But we are still standing


I used to give myself

30 minutes leeway before the time

Even if I were to give a talk or meeting

I would go to the stage to get the feel


Even if I was facing familiar faces

I still went to the stage to get the vibe

Because I got tongue tied years ago

My mind couldn't gather the right words


I was stuck there for minutes

I couldn't get the motion going

I could feel the tension rising

Every one was looking at me


But I did come into it

I could feel the perspiration at my back

It was a release off the pressure

Giving a talk in public isn't easy


Time management is planning

In where you stay is always a fast pace

Walking slow is a luxury in the city

Because every one seems to be in a hurry


No comments: