Friday, July 09, 2021

durian on the wheel barrow

 

Durian, durian

Give me one if you can?

The wheel-barrow of many

You make the durian addicts

Crying loud in the brain


The harvest may be good

The strong wind crying softly in the night

The wavering touches through the trees

The next morning the durians on the scene

The owner will smile money in the pockets


Once I slept over night

In an orchard for the durians

But I didn't find any

There was no wind to shake it down

It was a long night of waiting


On the way back

There was a durian by the side road

So I got a consolation prize

A free durian for me to pick

I looked around nobody was around


Durian durian

The wheel-barrow of many

Sell in the internet or the market

It's the way of life; the economy in the mind

The owner will smile money in the pockets

No comments: