Sunday, July 25, 2021

simple life simple words

 

I know how it is

Even writing essays

I got poor marks for it

Even my form teacher told me

Write simple English!


It stays with me

In simple words; in simple life

Life has more to enjoy

Then trying to impress

This is how it helps me


Only after I left school

I found life shouldn't be complicated

We make the traffic jams

Life shouldn't be in a narrow road

It has to live and enjoy its goodness


Even a plan takes time to materialize

Even in a business it takes 3 years to grow

Even for a dream to come true

It takes years of belief and faith

For me it took me 12 years to hit my game


Believe in what you have

Believe in your ability to succeed

Words and ideas can change

The way you visualize it to happen

Most importantly believe you can make it

No comments: