Wednesday, July 14, 2021

the window to the green

 

The windows to the green

The eyes will grow bright and free

It reminds me of my younger years

Walking in the rain


Occasionally I still do

Letting the rain fall on my head

It feels the blessing from above

It is good to feel free


When we are born

We know our times will be up

There is no denying the fact

Everyone has to accept the truth


When we have our lives

We have to live and enjoy every single time

All the bad vibes should be left behind

We have enough of it singing in our ears


Nature has her ways for relaxation

I missed those years living on a hill

The cool quiet windy atmosphere

No traffic jam but whispering of the wind


The windows to the green

The eyes will grow bright and free

When the day is bad sometimes it happens

Breathe to nature life can be sweet

No comments: