Thursday, August 19, 2021

the bad will make a return

 

The black crow

Perching at the lamp post

Flapping its wings

Saying to the wind

I am not going

I am here to stay

Look at the bad

The gathering of sins

The way I see they will

So I am staying put”


The wind blowing harder

Gathering the energetic force

The bad shouldn't come

The chances they have blown it

Because they don't learn

They want to control

Forgetting the basic values

Until they have been dethroned

Now you better fly away

You aren't wanted here to stay”


Alright alright don't feel angry!

I am just telling you my thoughts

I know it is to my advantage

But the people will suffer in pain

Now I better fly away”


The black crow flies to the sky

Winging it away to another scene

The wind keeps blowing energy

The black crow takes flight quickly

On the crowd the people aren't happy

The faces of no joy but sadness

As the bad will back a return

No comments: