Saturday, August 21, 2021

yesterday is done and gone

 


Life is always ups and downs

There is no straight road ahead

Even if you find one along

You will see humps on the road


Don't expect too much in life

Life within the skills and areas you know well

These are the assets you can make a living

Use it to live in the everyday competitive environment


Everyone of us has a part in the circle

Look around us in the circle of life

We have the rich and poor

We have elites and vagabond


Sometimes we say it isn't fair

Life suppose to be equal for the living

Whatever failures we experience

Do not dwell on it but remember its existence


I have part of my experiences

It is in my footprints in life

But I live my life as I want

As simple as I can live in it


Yesterday is done and gone

It is a memory of history

Tomorrow is worth finding

Today is to play the game again

No comments: