Wednesday, July 18, 2007

birds and cats

I dont see the much of the humming birds in my garden. Occassionally I saw the male hummer showing off his colorful feathers in the reflecting mirror. It reminds me of people who want to impress the opposite sex. Manners and dressing. All the good points on the card. You won't find bad points to run away. You will listen to the meaty roles nothing about bad stuff. Sometimes studying the antics of birds can help me focus on my own life. Anyway nothing great to tell. I am just enjoying all the free time I have. These hummers had moved their location to the next garden. Sometimes I did hear their mating calls........................but the cat(s) making a nuisance in my garden. My pearl grass has been hit by its urine and dried up. I am getting fed up with the cat(s) I havent decided what I wanted to do with the cat(s) yet.

No comments: