Thursday, May 27, 2021

i am C19

 

I am C19

I am Rocking Rona

You can't stop me now

I am on the roll


I came from Wuhan

I had traveled a long way from home

I have seen the world

I bring death, sadness, misery and pain


I bring down the economy

Though others still make billions

Because I am on the roll

You know me by another name


Sars-Covid 2

I am a virus deadly in humans

I have mutated to change with the times

B1351 and B1617 the easy infection flow


I see the vaccines rolling by

The sign is telling me

I have a fight on my hand

But I am still winning


Because the people

They are stupid or brave

The rules and SOP

They don't want to tick


They will fall breaching SOP

Because I will take them easy

Now vaccines on its roll

Maybe I have a fight in my hands


I am C19

I have a fight in my eyes

The vaccines are rolling in

Maybe I have to disappear

No comments: