Friday, December 14, 2007

THE DIRT ON THE STREETS WILL BE HALF SWEPT ONLY




Up in the sky
A superman flies……oh my really?!

I count my blessing
Knowing how rich in my mind
Yet I have my doubts about the Royal Commission
The people appointed to head it

Besides Professor Khoo
The government should pick others in the legal fraternity
It is show the impartiality to the case
Alas…………there is no Superman in the sky!

What I read
The retired judges to move target
In respect of their own yard
About colleagues and former bosses
Will there be neutrality involved?

There are many senior lawyers in the country
These people can give the neutrality in a case
So I guess I don’t find any good news
The dirt on the streets will be half swept only
Then it will flow back after a heavy downpour
I will see it once more……………..

Up in the sky
The dark clouds smile
Will there be truth coming through
I have no answer
Just don’t cry oh Malaysia
When the morons hit you left and right!

No comments: